Surface mounted frame-contact lift with 3-stage TA arms. Electric hydraulic operation. Combination symmetric/asymmetric column design. Arm restraints on all arms. Single point lock release. Comes with four 1.5”, four 3” and four 6” height adapters. Available in BLUE only. 1 Phase 220v operations.
- 3-stage front arms enable greater pickup point access
- Top mounted pull design cylinder protects piston inside of carriage
- Two full-stroke cylinders with overhead cable for equalization
- Spring operated arm restraints, disengage at floor level
- Padded overhead switch bar n Single point lock release
- Large truck adapters that swivel with extra height extensions are standard
- Can add octagon unibody pads for extra fee ($100.00)
- ALI Gold Label Certified
- Specifications RTP10 Capacity 10,000 lbs. (4535kg)
- Rise 76-1/8” (1934mm)
- Overall Height 143” (3632mm)
- Overall Width 131” (optional 137”) (3327-4380mm)
- Drive Through Clearance 99” (optional 105”) (2515-2667mm)
- Overhead Switch Height 137-5/8” (3496mm)
- Front Reach (Min/Max) 23”/44-1/2” (584mm/1130mm)
- Rear Reach (Min/Max) 38-1/2” / 58” (978mm/1473mm)
- Min/Max Adapter Height 3-5/8”/8-5/8” (792mm/219mm)
- Width Inside Column 109” (optional 115”) (2769mm/2921mm)
- Voltage/Amps 208/230, 20 amps Motor/Phase 1ph*/2HP/50Hz 1ph*/2HP/60Hz
- Ceiling Height Required 144” (3658mm)
Click Here for Brochure: http://www.revolutionlift.com/assets/manuals/RTP10.pdf
Looking for a high quality lift, but you're on a tight budget? Then it's time for a Revolution - the right lift value at a price that's right. If you need a 2 post, 4 post, or specialty lift, then it's time for a Revolution.
Rotary Revolut...Looking for a high quality lift, but you're on a tight budget?...
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!